Behind the Scenes: Belladonna Cove | Episode 9.1

Connor and Geoff heading off to work.

I was editing this episode and then I realised that Geoff's age must be a bit off. See, Justin's done with his round and he'll become an elder in 34 days, but when we finally reach the end of Geoff's round, Geoff will become an elder in 32 days, according to my calculations. 

(Also, I only realised two days ago, while editing episode 9.1, that I said, 'Justin will become an elder in 2 days' in episode 7.1. Definitely, definitely laughed at myself, but also, I can't believe I never noticed that mistake! See, back in this blog post I said that I always watch an episode I'm about to upload for quality control. Sometimes I'm just blind to my mistakes! Or, in this case, deaf.) 

I think I'll adjust Geoff's age (as well as Connor's) just before the second round because I want to figure out the perfect age for Geoff. This is what I have so far, looking at everyone's memories: Marissa was a teenager when Geoff was born, then got married to Jason when Geoff was a teenager, and when Justin was born, Geoff was an adult.

Now with Geoff and his bio, I've been thinking about the line 'insatiable need for love'. I want to do something different with him, so that means avoiding the LTW of Having 20 Simultaneous Lovers, since both Carlos and Chastity have it. Though, the easy way out would be to give Geoff the LTW to Woohoo With 20 Different Sims. Something to think about!

Nothing much happened between this episode and the last. I did add more mods in my game. Tested a few things. Actually! I was using Geoff and Connor as guinea pigs, and when I looked away for a moment (just a freaking moment), Connor booty-called Samantha. Of course I was like, 'hell no!' So, I need to look into the booty-call options in ACR. I'm glad that happened while I was busy testing things, but I'm sure I could have made up a story with that unexpected moment.

Comments

Popular Posts