Behind the Scenes: Belladonna Cove | Season 2, Episode 14.4

Isabel placing her coffee order.

I had a few minutes of footage that I unfortunately couldn’t use because of corruption. When Sofia purchased a cup of coffee for Isabel, Karl came inside and stood between the two Baldwin ladies. I mentioned that I wanted to see what they’d all autonomously do, but the three didn’t interact. 

Karl standing between Sofia and Isabel.

Later, for story purposes, I mentioned that Karl didn’t introduce himself but Sofia also didn’t introduce Karl to Isabel. I knew that Sofia would be uncertain about Isabel’s reaction to Karl because her mum’s all about the right connections - that’s why Sofia ignored Karl. I also stated that Sofia’s uncertainty and Karl’s silence regarding his true feelings would break their relationship, and for Karl, Sofia will most probably become a bittersweet memory for him. Which makes me so sad.

Karl walking away from Sofia.

In the end, Sofia didn’t take the initiative to introduce Karl, and Karl left. Sofia and Isabel drank their coffee and talked and then Sofia returned to her dorm. 

Comments

  1. Just discovered the blog, beautiful work of storytelling, keep up! Gabriel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts