Behind the Scenes: Belladonna Cove | Season 2, Episode 4.1

The Matchmaker waiting outside for Ana.

I've been writing down ideas for the remaining households, but also for the background/supporting cast (Maria Marsh, Judith Baker). Then, a tattoo gun conversion was released on tumblr and I thought, hey, that could be awesome for Arthur Charles. Arthur does have a storyline with Jessica, and his own story, but I'm not sure if he'd eventually open a tattoo business. It's a possibility, but I can see him getting tattoos. 

Then, I found a wonderful default replacement for the diary just over a month ago! But I kept forgetting to put it in my game. Finally, I did it (really, though, it was because of this family). Now, I had a default replacement for the diary before, but this version has it so that "every primary aspiration uses different diary textures. So instead of one (or two), you get eight different diary textures that you can have in your game simultaneously! How cool is that?" Honestly, very cool! Now, both Ana (Family aspiration) and Ramir (Popularity aspiration) are using different-looking diaries.

Ramir and his diary.
Ana and her diary.

Finally, I have a few announcements: I updated my Downloads Folder and Mods and Fixes Google Sheets. I finally created Google Sheets for my Clothing Default Replacements and Hair Default Replacements. I wanted to share what I'm using for my default replacements for a while now, so I finally reserved some time to create the Sheets. For hair default replacements, I'm mostly using hairs from the New Hair System. Lastly, I've also updated the calendar for Belladonna Cove - yeah, forgot about that for a while.

Comments

Popular Posts