Behind the Scenes: Belladonna Cove | Episode 8.1

Carlos and Benjamin bonding over a game of darts, Vivian walking past ...

First things first, I chose to ignore certain events from Jessica’s round, like Carlos having his first kiss with Jessica (this happened while Jessica was still married to Armand) and having his first woohoo with Jessica (this happened in episode 1.2 I believe) because, as his bio states, his romantic pursuits were legendary. It doesn’t make sense that he had his first kiss with Jessica (this is where a Mystery sim would have been his first kiss, but as I said before, I’m using meetme2theriver’s clean hood) and then only had his first woohoo as an elder.

After uploading this episode, I tried to test out the Visit Other Sim mod, but it wasn't working for me. I'll have to try again later, but if it doesn't work, then I can go over to the sim I want to visit, teleport my sim over and then make said sim playable. Then it's like my sim was visiting. But then I'll have to change the time and change my sim's needs once I'm back at the original household. It's a possibility. See, I was thinking that Carlos could go over to Isabel's home in the morning for a family breakfast, but I can always do that during Isabel's round. Have her invite Carlos over.

Then, I've been looking at the previous blog posts, and I don't think I've mentioned this, so correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think I'm going to add a Downtown. I like the idea of having nightclubs and restaurants in Belladonna Cove itself, but I want to build extra community lots myself. This is another project I want to start once the first season is done. (And, of course, that's when I start the in-between series with the townies-who-are-no-longer-townies!) However, I do want vampires, but this gave me an interesting idea! 

Listen to this: I think I'm going to let one of the original sims or an offspring of one of the original sims become a vampire. And this sim will be, well, like a Grand Vampire. But how will we do this? I can use the Sim Transformer. I can incorporate Samantha or/and Kimberly in the storyline. That something goes wrong with an experiment and now a certain sim (I have no idea who this sim will be!) will be a vampire! Tada! 

Then, another thing I did between episodes: I changed Sarah Stone's appearance. I also took a look at her personality and her job, but I think the viewers can get to know her later, when we meet her again. But here's the Before and After! 

Before: Sarah Stone.
After: Sarah Stone.
Sarah is gorgeous. She was gorgeous before the makeover, but … I'll be honest with you, I just didn't like her cheekbones. They're really, really sharp. They can give Jason Cleveland's cheekbones a run for their money! I gave her a hairstyle that fell across her cheeks - it hides the sharpness, just a bit. You can't see how sharp the cheekbones were in the Before photos, but there was a line by the cheekbones and makeup as well as a different hairstyle couldn't hide that line. So, I decided to make her cheeks a little fuller. It helps a little. 

Then, in the previous blog post, I mentioned that I gave Allyn Thomason a makeover. I decided to make Before and After photos for her as well, so here you go!

Before: Allyn Thomason.
After: Allyn Thomason.
I decided to keep her shirt, but gave her a lighter version, and then I tossed the skirt and heels and gave her comfortable shoes and a pants. She's a Garden Club member, but also young, so I think this is okay. I don't think I'm that good at giving makeovers, but I do enjoy the process and I can't wait to see Sarah and Allyn (as well as Olivia King) walking around in the neighbourhood.

Comments

Popular Posts