Behind the Scenes: Belladonna Cove | Season 2, Episode 6.2

An uncertain Marissa trying to figure out the cash register.

I have another building project that I want to do. 

(I still have to jot down ideas for a teen-only lot. That's on my to-do list. I did have time in the weekend to work on my high society build, but I'm honestly not sure when it will be done. I still have to work on the landscaping and then add furniture and decorative pieces. It sounds like I don't have that much to do, but I want an over-the-top, expensive look in the inside. I want it to be just right.)

I was thinking about Jason and the police force of Belladonna Cove. Their current objective is to observe Maria Marsh the Con Artist, and I keep thinking about the possibility of arresting Marsh. Then, when I observed the gathering at Jason's home, which made me eager for the future of the series, I realised that we need a police station. We need holding cells. Interrogation rooms. An office or offices. Cubicles. Everything (or nearly everything) you can find in a police station. 

It will be another stage for storytelling. Like the town hall, like the high society lot

However, I think I'll start with the police station after I finalised the high society and teen-only lots, and I want to have a teen-only lot done before I reach the Baldwin family. I have a feeling that the Baldwin kids will probably, maybe, potentially, rebel. A bit. Or they can simply hangout with friends away from home. Simple as that. 

Getting back to Marsh and the police force - that story won't be told any time soon, I think, because I still need to figure it out. I'm considering having Maria Boyd live with Justin Cleveland as a roommate or as a playable sim, but then I thought, Marsh is probably arrogant enough to actually ask Boyd to live with her. Basically, I have to sit down and figure out this story.

Comments

Popular Posts