Behind the Scenes: Belladonna Cove | Season 2, Episode 5.2

Samantha's derpy reaction to Phoebe's story.

I’m trying to decide if I want to put the season on hold for a few weeks. So, a mid-season finale, I guess. I’m currently building a community lot for the members of high society, and I want that lot to be done in time for Carlos Contender’s round. I would say that Carlos, Armand DeBateau, Isabel Baldwin and Benjamin Baldwin are members of high society. Perhaps, Marissa Cleveland and Geoff Rutherford are also members because they came from a rich (or rather well-off) family, but I feel that they aren’t.

Empty community lot ready for construction!

The lot for high society is slowly coming along. The video that I’m making for this build will have the same format as the video I made for my town hall/Christmas craft market build. I do enjoy building - though I must be careful because of motion sickness - and I’ve always wanted to fill in Belladonna Cove with my own community lots. 

(Also, about the lot for high society? I can imagine an evil Kimberly strutting down the street, forcing her way onto this lot, and then wreaking havoc. Why? This lot’s going to be a short-ish tower, and I can see Kimberly eventually taking over this building and claiming it for herself. Oh, I love that! Making a note of that … and now I really want it.)

So, building community lots is one reason why I want to put the season on hold. The other reason is this: challenges. I want to bring more variety to the channel, and I’m thinking of trying out the Study or Die Challenge. On the other hand, it would be nice to publish videos on challenges while publishing my Belladonna Cove videos, but since my time is limited that will mean I’ll only be able to publish Belladonna Cove videos every eight days. Or even longer.  

I'm hoping that a challenge series won't be long. Not like twenty episodes or so. Well, that can be for the future, but right now, I want something that will last about ten episodes. 

Something to think about, but I'm also open to feedback! 

Comments

Popular Posts