Behind the Scenes: Belladonna Cove | Season 2, Episode 6.1

Marissa leaving Justin alone at the table.

I haven’t played with businesses in a while, so I’ll have to do some testing to see what will work and what won’t. I do have a list for the Cleveland businesses, but before I speak about that I thought I’d talk about location.

Lower wealth area.

There’s the wealthy area close to where Armand DeBateau lives, the more middle wealth area where the gym is and then I would call the section where Centre Drip Coffee Shop is the lower wealth area.

Medium wealth area.

Marissa’s setting aside her pride as an heiress aside so that she can work on her family’s future, but I don’t think she’d ever open a business in the lower wealth business area. She’ll step out of her comfort zone but not too far! So, I feel the only choice for location is the wealthier area of Belladonna Cove.

Wealthy area.

Now, let’s talk about businesses.

Let’s look at Marissa. Her OTH is Music & Dance, and she has high interest in Culture, Environment and Food.  I’m thinking of a classy theatre where sims can see ballet performances. An art gallery. (I feel that Belladonna Cove’s museum is too big, and I say that because I simply prefer smaller, cosy lots. Also, I can incorporate Marissa and Jason’s interest in travel in this business.) A shop where she can sell musical instruments – we can also say that she becomes so knowledge about the violin that she can repair/tune them for clients.

Then, there’s Jason. His OTH is Sports, and he has high interest in Paranormal, Food and Weather. I’m not sure what we can do with his interest in Paranormal or Weather, but I do have an idea for his OTH and interest in Food. He can open a special cop bar and then also an exclusive, fancy gym that has this modern look. The current one (Cratus) looks like a house that was converted into a gym.

That’s what I have right now. Let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular Posts