Behind the Scenes: Belladonna Cove | Season 2, Episode 5.1

Kimberly speaking to Frances about her childhood.

I adore this household. I love the potential. But at the same time, I worry. That I want to try too much with them. That I'll spend too much time trying to place every little piece of potential and possibility into one puzzle. Will I lose the plot? Will I make a mess of things?

For now, this is my list of things that I want to do:
  • Samantha meeting with Phoebe.
  • Samantha and Kimberly confrontation.
  • Their next step. (I do have a good idea what will happen after the confrontation. The sisters aren't going to split up. Right now.)
  • Samantha and Frances meet and talk at the Cordial house. (Last season, I mentioned that I wanted to decide how Samantha would react to Kimberly doing dark magic by seeing how she'd get along with Frances.)
  • Gabriel becoming a warlock. Kimberly will help him.
  • Gabriel potentially joining the Paranormal career. A possibility. Seeing that he has a degree and Kimberly doesn't. Or should I just cheat and put Kimberly in the Paranormal career? (The Paranormal career requires a degree, and Gabriel has the right degree.) She likes the idea of a being a leader - politics - and making big decisions. The last level in the paranormal career is the Cult Leader. That would be great for her and her interest in politics and crime. Then, the position of Cult Leader sounds powerful, plus I'm sure there's politics involved. Also, I've been looking at the different career levels in the Paranormal career, and I can understand why a sim would need a Philosophy or Psychology degree. But as long as Kimberly's charismatic and creative, and she keeps up with her magical training (Tarot Card Reader lv 3, Hypnotist lv 4, Medium lv 5, Exorcist lv 9? That sounds perfect for witchcraft), then she can do it! She can be a Cult Leader. Lastly, Gabriel's happiest having his nose in his book - why would he work hard to become a Cult Leader?
  • Kimberly and the Patel family. Also, I want Charu and Liam to meet.
  • Kimberly and Armand - their friendship. I want to Kimberly to date, but at the moment, I don't see her dating Armand. I just want her to experiment and date different men. A sim doesn't need to immediately settle. They can have one or even a few ex-partners.

Lastly, all of the drama with the Cordial sisters would have been easy to address but then Samantha got pregnant, and now she's mostly focused on Liam and her work. (Another thing, I'm not sure what she wants in life. Her LTW is to have 20 Simultaneous Best Friends, but does that suit her?) She doesn't have much time for anything else. Also, she has a low interest in paranormal. Only four points, which makes me think of Ramir. Which gives me an idea. It's a painful idea because I love the Cordial sisters. But it's also drama and heartbreak.

If you want to know what could happen, then click and drag the mouse across the text below. Here be (potential) spoilers!

Samantha never gets into magic (like Kimberly does) because of Liam and her work. She never gets the time to explore and experiment. Initially, she accepts Kimberly's dark magic, but then Kimberly starts cursing people. Samantha feels that Kimberly's losing herself, but Kimberly says that she always had a penchant for the darker side of things. Samantha feels that there should be restrictions placed on magic, so she betrays the witches (and Kimberly) by giving Ramir extra information on the covens. Ramir uses that information and information that Kimberly herself accidently spilled to him to introduce anti-paranormal bills. Kimberly feels betrayed by Ramir and Samantha. But it hurts even more that Samantha turned on her.

Comments

Popular Posts