Behind the Scenes: Belladonna Cove | Season 2, Episode 4.3

Aunty Judith playing with Diti.

I'm already thinking about the third season.

I have notes on Jessica. What could potentially happen to her. I have little reminders for the Riley family - I realised that I had a mod conflicting with my private school bill fix, so in this season, Timothy didn't pay a cent for Sally's school fees. I'll correct that. Then there's this little family.

The Patels.

Part of me feels like nothing important happened in this episode. Ana spent most of her time tending to her needs or cleaning up the house. Charu did her homework and played. Ramir gained skill points for his work. And then tried to reach out to Kimberly. Perhaps he could have called her over again so that the three of them (Kimberly, Ana and Ramir) could bond, but I guess Ramir's job is his passion. His true love. His number one priority. 

So, in the Cordial household, which is coming up, I guess Kimberly's going to try to be good. Be good like Samantha and invite over the Patel family. She'll smother her jealousy and put her best foot forward. Perhaps she'll find a kindred spirit in Ana since they both like the Paranormal - Samantha's interest in the Paranormal is low. And ... I just got an interesting idea for Kimberly and Ana. I'm hoping I can make Kimberly do something with Ana in, possibly, the last episode of the Cordials' round.

But returning to the Patels.

Part of me was like, but nothing happened! But then I had to remind myself that things did happen.
  • Ana and the fertility potion. What if Diti's the heir, the one with an interest in politics? What if Ramir, who possibly introduces an anti-paranormal bill, finds out that Ana bought and then took a fertility potion? What if the public finds out?
  • Ramir does like Kimberly. He got along with her quite well. Compared to Ana. What happens if their chemistry increases? What happens if Kimberly becomes his BFF?
  • Charu has no interest in politics. But what happens if Ramir rejects Diti - all because of the fertility potion - and somehow convinces Charu to follow him into politics?
  • Ramir's turned off by mechanics. What happens if Ana does get proficient in the mechanical skill? Does someone else catch his eye?

Most importantly, Ramir's ready for a promotion. He has a potential heir, a good family home - a good place to entertain - and a doting wife. All the ingredients to start a political dynasty.

Now, we can focus on his political career. Which means: visiting the town hall, throwing parties, and possibly using his family to succeed. 

Comments

Popular Posts