Behind the Scenes: Belladonna Cove | Episode 10.2

After …

Whenever I get ready to introduce a new family, I take screenshots of the important information, such as LTW, age, relationships, and so on. I study the screenshots, make notes, and then I speculate. I write down ideas. Expand on certain ideas, but also toss out other ideas. The biographies are helpful with building a possible storyline, but Armand and Tara's biographies are open. Armand's focused on Tara, and Tara's all about learning. That's it.

Most of the time, I focus on a sim's Wants and then decide what to do, but since Armand's Wants were so focused on Tara, I was afraid that nothing interesting would happen. I still want to explore Kimberly and Armand's relationship, but Armand doesn't know that Carlos called up Kimberly (nothing happening between them) and Kimberly only spoke about magic to Chastity (during her vacation). He isn't thinking about her, there isn't much of a story between them at the moment. But there's a story between Armand and Jessica.

Whenever we see them in public, they fight. They slap each other and poke each other. But they did have positive interaction around the swings. Then, Tara's getting to know Carlos, and as I said in the previous episode, I think she wants to know what really happened between Carlos and Jessica. Was there a misunderstanding? She doesn't have the full story and so she's meddling. Therefore, because of all the reasons I listed above, I decided that Tara would do what she did in this episode. 

Now, I still have to think about Tara and Carlos. Will she forget about Carlos now that Jessica and Armand promised her that they'd get along, now that she has met Ginger Newson? I feel that Armand will, eventually, blurt out that Jessica and Carlos had an affair and that there was no misunderstanding, but at the end of the day, there's only so much that I can do with the game. I'll make a note of this, but I can see Tara attempt to humiliate Carlos, eventually.

Perhaps, she'll get to know him and then realise that the spotlight is the thing he cares about the most. What if she ruins his reputation? What if, because of her, no woman will ever approach Carlos again? Perhaps, because she's so focused on building her creativity skill, she's going to become a reporter and then expose all of Carlos' dirty deeds to the world. (Isabel Baldwin's biggest nightmare!) This all happens because Armand told her what really happened, and Tara's like, oh hell no, no one get's to walk all over Armand! If I choose this storyline, then Tara's going to play the long, waiting game. 

But what about Jessica? Will Tara change her mind about Jessica? I don't know at the moment, though I think that if she exposes Carlos, then she's also going to expose Jessica's gold-digging ways, since Jessica's most probably getting close to Tara for Armand's wealth. But, once again, there's only so much that I can do with the game.

Comments

Popular Posts