Behind the Scenes: Belladonna Cove | Season 2, Episode 11.1

Gavin Newson giving Sally Riley a smooch ...

I'm busy with preparations for the first episode of the Newson household, collecting all the important information on each sim like aspirations and interests - the usual information dump for the introduction of a family. When I checked out Gavin Newson's relationships, I noticed that he had two bolts of chemistry with Sofia Baldwin and Sally Riley. 

I'm eager to see how Sofia and Gavin will get along in the next episode. Also, Isabel's reaction to him will be interesting because I feel she wouldn't approve since he doesn't come from a notable family. Notable, as in high society. I guess she'll eventually allow Sofia to experiment, but she'll state that Sofia and Gavin can't have anything serious as adults.

But about Gavin and his chemistry with Sally and Sofia? I was curious. I wanted to see who he'd find more attractive. So, I had him scope the room, and Sally was HOT. Then, I used ACR to see what the girls would say to Will I Woohoo? Sally's score came out on top.

Attraction and ACR scoring.

This was a testing session so I, well, wanted to see how well Sally and Gavin would click together - they definitely clicked, and Gavin and Sally frequently locked lips. I didn't experiment with Gavin and Sofia because I wanted to save that for the next episode. 

Comments

Popular Posts