Behind the Scenes: Belladonna Cove | Episode 11.1

Isabel and Sofia playing outside ...

At the moment, the Baldwin family is like the DeBateau family for me. When I started the round with Armand and Tara, I wasn't sure what I was going to do with them, but I thoroughly enjoyed their round and I have a lot I can do with them in their next round. The Baldwins, though, I'm not. I know what I need to concentrate on - Carlos potentially bringing shame to the family name - but there's only so much I can do.

There will be a party in the next episode, so I can only hope that Carlos will flirt with someone and Isabel will be on his case about that. But that does give me an idea for the party! So, at the moment, I have one scene in mind that will address the fact that Isabel's trying to get Carlos to settle down. That's what we can do with Isabel, that she's meddling with Carlos. But what about Benjamin? And Sofia and Marcus.

For Benjamin, he can constantly speak about science to Sofia. Sofia can make more friends (I immediately think of Sally) and Marcus can grow up well. But I want to craft an interesting story for them! I guess it will take time; I guess I can also go with the flow, like with Armand in his round. But I'm crossing my fingers, hoping that inspiration will strike!

Between this episode and the next, I want to do a few things:
  • shift the furniture around the Baldwin's apartment,
  • find default replacements for toddler clothing. Basically, everything but toddler clothing has a replacement,
  • start building extra community lots. 

I wanted to start my community lot project weeks ago, but I've been busy. Hopefully I'll be able to start experimenting with either a restaurant or a night club soon, and when I do start this project, I'll probably post screenshots on my Instagram account. We'll see. But I'm excited for this community lot project, and I hope I'll do okay. Crossing my fingers once again!

Comments

Popular Posts