Behind the Scenes: Belladonna Cove | Episode 10.4

Tara and Ginger are oblivious ...

I've already made a things-to-do-in-the-second-round list for the DeBateau family. Tara will definitely go to college - she rolled the Want to go every single day in the first round, if she doesn't roll it again on the her last day as a teen, I'll … be making a face. You won't see it, but you can imagine it! Tara will go to college, so she'll only be around for the first day of the second round. (We'll see her later … perhaps? I'm honestly not sure if her college experience should be after Armand's round or later.) Anyway, let's talk about the list.

  1. Tara has to check her email in the morning - I completely forgot that she emailed Justin and Ginger.
  2. Hopefully she'll spend time (alone) with a certain someone. I'm crossing my fingers, wishing that it will be awkward!
  3. Armand's preference must be explored. I feel that he isn't going to confess to a certain someone immediately. He just decided to cut Jessica out of his life, and he has been focusing so much on Tara, so of course he should explore possibilities. For now, I feel, he'll hide his romantic feelings. I really just want to explore.
  4. I have to place the telescope in Tara's inventory and give her the easel because I feel that Armand likes playing the piano more than painting. 
  5. Buy her a drum kit once she's at college because she really, really wants it. Also, will she have an emo phase in college? Super important question!

Also, I can't (seriously can't!) believe I forgot to check preferences for my playables. I used to do that in the beginning of the series. Checking out how old the sim is in terms of sim days. If the sim currently has the hots for someone. Things like that. I believe I mentioned this in a previous blog post, but I stopped showing the ACR information pop-up because I felt that the age in sim days wasn't accurate. It's on my to-do list to check out every playables' preference.

But I like what happened in this round with the DeBateau family. I think I mentioned this to someone, but I see this first round as the foundation. Introducing the families and their stories. The second round will continue their stories, expand them, and maybe relationships will be tested. The third round … maybe there will be big changes. Though, my plans for the different rounds are not set in stone. Right now, I say that big changes can happen in the third round, but who knows what will happen in that round! The third round won't happen anytime soon.

I started this series in the end of December 2018. We're slowing reaching the first anniversary and that is so freaking exciting! (So yes, the third round won't happen anytime soon.) It's still a while before we reach December, but I'm considering that month as the anniversary month because this project means so much to me. 

So, everyone, thank you for watching!

Comments

Popular Posts