Behind the Scenes: Belladonna Cove | Episode 9.3

Chastity resting her chin on Geoff's shoulder - so cute!

Hmm, so this post is going to be all about Jessica Peterson. We didn't see her (or rather, interact with her) for a long time after we finished her round. Then, we visited Carlos and we saw her frequently - she certainly wants to become (the first?) Mrs. Contender! And now, with the Rutherford/Weir round, I have a few more ideas concerning her. The eighth and ninth households have certainly helped me flesh out Jessica a bit more.

She fell in love for the first time. She's a bit possessive and obsessive. She never public woohoo'ed before, but once she was introduced to it, she loved it. I mentioned in this episode that I noticed that Jessica rolled the Want to Public Woohoo with Five Different Sims. I checked again and she actually has the Want to Public Woohoo with Three Different Sims and not five. It's a small difference, but I want to speak about this Want because I find it so interesting!

Jessica and public woohooing!

If she wants to public woohoo with three different sims, it means that she (potentially) won't be faithful to Carlos. Even though she loves him, even though she really wants him!

And this takes me to Geoff. 

I mentioned something in this episode, but I decided to remove what I said from the final edit because I made a mistake. Basically, I said, 'Chastity knows that there's something going on between Chastity and Carlos. She would want to get at Chastity by targeting Geoff.' I mentioned Chastity a few times when I was supposed to mention Jessica. The viewer would have realised that I'm actually speaking about Jessica and not Chastity, but I just didn't like that blunder. I could have included a disclaimer that corrected my mistake, but I haven't done that in previous episodes (when I mentioned the wrong name, for example) and I don't think I'm ever going to do that. 

But Jessica applauded Geoff and Chastity's public woohoo. Jessica also has the Want to public woohoo with more sims. And she probably knows that there's something going on between Chastity and Carlos (she saw them together at the park during Chastity's round, episode 2.3). Jessica actually didn't see them do anything romantic, but she was playing a game of chess and could have seen Carlos and Chastity make out, since they were right beside the stage area. But I'm not sure if Jessica knows that Carlos and Chastity are lovers! You don't announce that you basically have a woohoo agreement with someone - you announce that you're dating!

My point is that I wanted Jessica to eventually public woohoo with Geoff because she would want to get at Chastity because Chastity's seeing Carlos. But once again, I didn't witness Jessica seeing Carlos and Chastity kiss. So if Jessica is going to get at Chastity by woohooing with Geoff, she has to see Carlos and Chastity in the act, and when that happens, Jessica's going to be spitting mad. Only then she can target Geoff.

I say only then, because right now she's really focused on Carlos. She wants him, wants his money, and no one else caught her eye. So why make her have a public woohoo with Geoff when her story's all about Carlos' wallet? I want her to have a reason to cheat on Carlos - she's in love with Carlos, in love for the first time. 

But then I noticed that she was focusing on Geoff.

Jessica watching Geoff's performance.

Geoff performed on the mic (I didn't include this footage in the final edit, since the episode was already long and this moment wasn't important) and Jessica watched him. Not Chastity. Geoff went to eat a hamburger and Jessica was there as well. So, right now, I know that in Jessica's next round, she's going to befriend Geoff. Hopefully, it will happen naturally, but if the friendship doesn't occur, and Jessica has her heart broken, I can always use ACR so that Jessica and Geoff have an eventful one-night stand.

Comments

Popular Posts