Behind the Scenes: Belladonna Cove | Episode 8.3

Frances dropping off a bouquet of roses for Carlos …

You know, I really did want Carlos and Jessica to get married. Maybe I should have locked in his Want to get married to her, when he rolled for it during his date with Frances. But after that? It's certainly clear that Carlos, right now, isn’t interested in tying the knot with Jessica, who's obviously in the honeymoon phase! She wants him so bad - she even showed up at his house after their date at the Art Museum. She knows that he’s friends with Frances, but no one has seen Carlos and Frances being all romantic outside his bachelor pad, so I don’t think she’s suspecting anything regarding Frances. However, she did see Chastity and Carlos fool around once in the park while she was playing a game of chess. So, she knows that other women find him attractive. I guess she’ll want to claim him!

Something completely different: I’ve been busy with Google Sheets. I made a few lists. Everything in my downloads folder (everything in terms of CC) and the mods and fixes I’m using (general mods and fixes and then mods by certain creators). There will be another list for my default replacements for clothing (my Excel spreadsheet for this list is done, but I need to clean it up) and for my default replacements for hair (as I mentioned in this episode, I’m using the New Hair System). I’ve added a link to the downloads folder Google sheet and a link to the mods and fixes Google sheet to my blog.

Now, let's talk about my recording sessions. Sometimes, I'm displeased with certain sections in an episode. Displeased because I should have taken a different decision while recording or because my narration was off. But I've never scrapped an episode, until a few days ago. A few minutes before my usual closing narration, it dawned upon me that I just didn't like the footage. While recording, I stumbled a few times, losing my rhythm, and Carlos' last day in the round just wasn't that great.

Also, I was annoyed with myself because, during Carlos' date with Frances, Carlos rolled the Want to marry Jessica, not once but twice. And I locked the Want, but when Carlos rolled out of bed the next morning, the Want was gone. I still have the footage, so I can check if I actually locked in the Want - maybe I didn't, but I thought I did. I decided to continue with Carlos' day, see what happens, but … nothing. It just wasn't interesting.

Anyway, as you can see below, in the deleted episode Carlos wanted to go fishing. He didn't have any other interesting Wants after he went fishing. But Ramir Patel caught my eye! I was wondering why he was running. 

  1. I noticed that Ramir was running, so naturally I was really, really curious.
  2. Ana and Ramir kissed.
  3. Ana walked away and Ramir ran after her again!
  4. They held hands.
  5. Ana walked away, yet again, and Ramir ran after her.
  6. But Ana left the park and Ramir was left standing there, all alone, so sad.

He wanted Ana's attention! I watched them, wide-eyed, because I was so convinced that they didn't have passion. That they were best friends and not lovers. I remember asking them (like they could hear me) why were they kissing and being all romantic when I wasn't controlling them! I was pretty much pouting at the screen. This incident was the best moment of that deleted episode!

Comments

Popular Posts